At Parkgate Infant & Nursery School we recognise and value the different backgrounds, cultures and abilities in our school community. We aim to help everyone achieve their very best by:
- Providing an environment that is safe, happy and caring where children and staff learn and work together.
- Ensuring time is allocated for moral, cultural and spiritual development.
- Providing equal opportunities for all our children.
- Providing and monitoring a range of challenging experiences for each child’s present stage of development.
- Promoting responsible behaviour, self discipline, tolerance and good manners.
- Developing confidence, self-esteem and independence.
- Cultivating curiosity and providing a balanced and stimulating curriculum.
- Recognising and valuing all achievement
- Enabling every child to achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum.
We believe that these aims will be achieved through an active partnership between school, home and the wider community.