At Parkgate Infants and Nursery school we provide a caring, safe and secure environment where children are able to develop and gain the skills to become happy, healthy and independent individuals ready to take their place in a diverse community and challenging world.
We want to ensure everyone achieves their very best by:
- Promoting an active partnership between school, home and the wider community.
- Developing confidence, self-esteem and independence by recognising and valuing achievement.
- Providing an environment that is caring, happy and safe where children and staff learn and work together.
- Ensuring time is allocated for moral, cultural and spiritual development.
- Promoting equality and diversity in our school community.
- Promoting responsible behaviour, self-discipline, good manners and caring for others.
- Enabling every child to achieve high standards through a stimulating curriculum which cultivates curiosity.