Hertfordshire WD24 7RL
Tel: 01923 221984
If you have any queries please contact Mrs Ryan (School Business Manager)
The school office is open from 8.30am to 3.30pm
The school times for Nursery are: 8:55am till 11:55am.
The school times for all other year groups are: 8:55am till 3:00pm.
Please see our School Admissions page.
Please see our Ofsted page.
Exam and Assessment Results
- Assessment Results 2022 (34.64KB)
School Performance Tables on the Department for Education website.
Please see our Curriculum page.
- Behaviour Policy (384.39KB)
- Uniform Policy (156.11KB)
The headteacher will be the first point of contact when making a complaint as per our Complaints Policy.
- Complaints Procedure (379.94KB)
We have no school employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000
Link to Financial Bench Mark: https://schools-financial-benchmarking.service.gov.uk/school/detail?urn=117163
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2022-2023 (113.74KB)
- Pupil Premium Review 2021-2022 (178.87KB)
PE and Sport Premium
- Sports Premium 2021-2022 Review (115.72KB)
- Sports Premium 2022-2023 (114.10KB)
Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Our Inclusion Leader is Mrs McCarthy she can be contacted on 01923 221984 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessibility Policy (112.64KB)
- SEN Information Report (307.60KB)
- SEN Policy (132.47KB)
- Equality Policy (155.95KB)
Please see our Governors page.
Charging and Remissions Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy (169.43KB)
Values and Ethos
Please see our Vision page.
Requests for Paper Copies
If a parent requests a paper copy of the information on this website it will be provided free of charge.
School Improvement Plan
- School Improvement Plan 2022-2023 (147.09KB)
Catch Up Funding
- Catch Up Funding (227.19KB)